Patch 184.108.40.206 Edit
Today we will deploy Patch 220.127.116.11 on all live servers.
This patch will contain, amongst other things, several skill fixes and fixes on the class balance overall. The level cap for F2P players will be raised to level 9.9. The patch also contains several other quest, graphics and overall fixing to the game. Another issue concerning the receiving of ingame mails was also fixed with this update. Not enough? We also extended to the tutorial in some small parts, like the explanation on how to put skills on your skill deck.
Changes in patch 18.104.22.168 Edit
- Fixed an issue where players could no longer receive mails in-game
- The Free To Play Fame Level cap has been raised to 9.9! New players will now be able to complete more quests in Hawksmouth and Aldenvault
- The tutorial has been slightly extended to explain new players how to place newly acquired skills in their Skill Deck
- Added a detection mechanic toward the player, for Pooch and Tack in Citadel of Ail
- Added a timer so that the Demon Room event now ends at Midnight (PT)
- Removed Health Bars from Hoppies all over the world
- Adjusted the light maps for Demon Chamber stairs
Quests & Lore
- Fixed an issue with broken chat requirements for the quest "More Than One Helping Hand"
- Fixed an issue with the crystals being broken in the quest "The Crystal Theory"
- Changed the re
- Spawn rate of the Finks for the quest "The Hills have A Lot of Eyes"
- Absolute Bonus Damage is now scaled toward the Damage it modifies.
Sound & Music
- Added new ambience sounds and music for the Demon Chamber.
- Increased the drop rate chances for the Key of Cowardice
- Decreased the drop rate for the Urvhail key
- Several fixes has been made to the Arena:
- the matching rules have been improved
- when less players than required for the match team size are queued up in a skirmish match, the free spots are filled up with (free) random players
- skirmish: whenever a player leaves while waiting for a matching opposing team, the team goes back to the waiting list to fill up the empty spot with a random player
- Fixed an issue with the Arena, where choosing a "rematch" would previously start before the match was over